Thursday, January 14, 2010

Visuals for the Uninspired

Recently been entranced by a couple of vids, so I thought I'd share. Video is an artform I have a lot respect for. The thought process to bring these visuals to life must be an arduous one and I commend these directors and animators. These videos make me want to instantly get and go start working on something. Keep up the good work guys I'm looking forward to seeing more work from these guys

Trichrome Blue from Lois van Baarle on Vimeo.


Yeasayer - Ambling Alp from Spy Films on Vimeo.

There is also an equally awesome interactive video type thing on www.amblingalp.com, look only if your brave

fever ray - if i had a heart from Raf Rennie on Vimeo.


These New Puritans - We Want War from Raf Rennie on Vimeo.


DEBORAH ANN WOLL | EN LAS DISTANCIAS CORTAS UN HOMBRE SE LA JUEGA from seres on Vimeo.

This one was directed by Tyler Shields

On to the Next One by Jay-Z from Wasiu Bello on Vimeo.

No comments: