Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Memory Lane

I wanted to post the final scan of my St. Vincent painting but the place where it's being shown is only open thurs - saturday. It's kind of limited my pick-up times......so for now here's some pics from 09
This was from a free event held by Broad Street Ministries. They had a piece of canvas and tempera paints and I could not help myself (even though my painting face is quite unattractive and is usually kept behind closed doors)

This was done at an art show Gloria was apart of. They also had live painting which we both indulged in. my tempera doodle is on the bottom and Gloria's is right above mine.

and also I've been blogging a lot too over at giant human boy. Me and a couple of friends of mine share ideas and various other materials that aid in procrastination. check it out if you get a minute.


No comments: